Head Nurse – Oldham
At Synergy Dental Group we strive for a diverse and inclusive workforce to function together, challenge each other, and bring the best out of each other. This ensures we are constantly reaching our potential within the dental industry. With over a decade of expanding Synergy Dental, we have accumulated various awards that recognise us for different aspects of our success such as ‘Best Digital Training Platform’ for SynTrain, which represents our strong belief in supporting our teams
Professional and career developments.
The successful candidate must be proactive and driven and able to demonstrate the desire to progress and develop their skills. At Synergy Dental, we understand the importance of investing in your career, our philosophy of lifelong learning has allowed us to offer a structured training academy to drive our team’s passion for career development. We have developed and provided numerous accredited complementary courses to all our nursing and support staff to support them into becoming specialist nurses.
Which courses do we offer?
1. Certification in Dental Implants for Nurses
2. Certification in IV Sedation
3. Certification in Treatment Coordination for DCP’s
4. Level 4 Certification in Digital Imaging for Healthcare Practitioners
A career with Synergy Dental Group gives more than just competitive earning potential. We really believe happiness in the workplace is key to the success of Synergy and the success of each staff member we employ.
Take a look below at some of the benefits and perks available to our employees:
· Potential Monthly Bonus of up to £100
· Free online workout classes from qualified instructors.
· Free day and night access to online GPs, plus prescription deliveries.
· Discounted gym memberships from big names like Virgin Active, Pure Gym, GymBox and more.
· Unlimited access to a free 24/7 confidential helpline
· Access to an online health hub with a comprehensive library of resources
· Birthday Hamper
· Free Weekly Treat
· Open Value Vouchers
· Discounts from Popular Brands like Nike
· Free movie Rentals
· Savings on Supermarket shopping such as Asda, Morrisons and many more
· Online Finance Coaching
· Financial and Legal Advice
· Energy and Mortgage Switching
· Pension Scheme
· Opportunity to earn additional annual leave and maternity leave
Between £11.50 and £13.75 per hour dependant on experience
For a further insight into a career with Synergy, have a look at our careers page: https://careers.synergydental.org.uk/synergy-careers/nurse-and-receptionist-development/